Yoga Teacher Training Course 200hr
November 15th to December 11th 2021 – Mazunte, Mexico
Are you passionate about yoga and holistic and esoteric disciplines and want to make it a profession?
You have always been interested in Yoga but have you only met schools and teachers who care only about the physical approach and are you looking for a deeper and more comprehensive approach to this very ancient discipline?
This Yoga Teacher Training Course 200hr is suitable for everyone, of all ages and in any physical conditions. It is good for beginners as well as experts who want to further deepen their knowledge.
What to expect
This Yoga Teacher Training Course 200hr includes 4 weeks of intensive personal training guided by Amita and Marco, expert teachers with almost 30 years of experience who are been trained from various great masters in Asia, certificated (RYS 500) and registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 and taught for many years around the world before founding their own project AumTantraYoga. Tasha Friedman is part of the teacher’s team-leading yoga classes and supporting the students with her expertise.
Our teaching is based on the traditional Hatha Yoga, focused on perception and use of the energies, through the broad spectrum analysis of the physical, energetic, mental and spiritual effects of the seven centers of force (Chakra).
Full-time programming of theory and practice to know the main Yoga positions, starting from postural alignment, effects and benefits on the physical and energetical levels.
An in-depth study of respiratory exercises, purification techniques, meditation and states of consciousness, elements of Kundalini, fundamental elements of Yoga philosophy derived from the non-dual knowledge of Advaita Vedanta and Kashmir Shaivism, study of ancient texts such as Yoga Sutra Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita and much more.
We present the basic elements and all the tools to become a qualified Yoga instructor, we aspire to bring the student to the full knowledge of discipline so that he can teach with perseverance, passion and devotion.
WHAT MAKES THIS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 200hr SPECIAL
The teaching of authentic Yoga is presented in a simple and understandable way to the modern mindset, making it useful to beginners and a subject of in-depth knowledge for the already well-trained students.
Philosophical teachings and yogic ethics (Yama and Niyama) induce a profound process of personal transformation, so Yoga embraces all spheres of life, way of thinking, nutrition, sexuality, control over emotions and inner equilibrium. A vision of the deeper and spiritual existence.
4 weeks in a beautiful residence by the ocean, immersed in nature, will facilitate the in-depth practice, making our training a unique and unforgettable experience.
Curriculum of studies
- Chakras: broad-spectrum analysis of the physical, energetic, mental and spiritual effects of the seven centers of energy
- The 5 bodies and the nadis: the energetic structure of the human being
- Asanas, effects and benefits of the main positions of yoga: the program includes 25 positions among which
standing positions, flexing bends, extension, torsion, overturned positions
- Pranayama: energy control through breathing exercises. Ujjay, Jalandara Bhanda, Smavritti, Nadhi Shodana, Bastrika, Kapalabati
- Purification techniques. Krya and Dhauti, Shanka Prakshalana
- The polarity of energy: the concept of Ha-Tha, Yin and Yang in Yoga
- Energy sublimation, Uddhyana bhanda, inverted positions and energy control techniques, transmutation
- The various types of Yoga: Karma Yoga, Raja yoga, Mantra Yoga, Kundalini, Bhakti Yoga etc.
- Presentation of the eight stages of Yoga according to Patanjali
- The importance of mental concentration in Yoga: Shambavi mudra, Trataka, visualization techniques, Chanchari Mudra,
- Study and practice of different Meditation techniques: Atma Vichara by Ramana Maharshi, Shuda Vikalpa, techniques from Kashmir Shivaism
- Brahmacharia and control of sexual energy, introduction to Tantra
- Vegetarianism, fasting and healthy diet
- The laws of the mind, how to communicate with the subconscious
- Yoga Nidra: conscious sleep and lucid dreams
- Posture, alignment in Yoga
- Corrections and modifications of the asanas for the specific needs of the student
- Elements of effective communication and correct use of the voice in teaching, body language, energy presence and leadership
- Correct demonstration of techniques
- How to teach authentic yoga in modern society
- How to correctly answer the questions of the students
- How to structure a lesson
- Practical tests: each student will have the opportunity to experiment as a teacher under the supervision of a
expert teacher, conducting various lessons by collaborating as an assistant
- How to manage a group differentiated by levels of experience (beginners or advanced)
- Transmission of knowledge and energy, how to move in the hall during the lesson according to the principles
Yogic philosophy, ethics and lifestyle
- Origin of Hatha Yoga, the Natha Sampranaya tradition of Matsyendra and Goraksha
- In-depth study of the concepts of Yama and Niyama, foundations of yogic ethics
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Bhagavad Gita and Karma Yoga
- Fundamentals of the philosophy of Kashmir Shaivism: origin of Tantric Yoga
- Deontological rules of the Yoga teacher
Anatomy and physiology
- Concepts of anatomy and physiology applied to Yoga
- The 5 apparatuses of the human body (and the effect of Yoga on them)
- Physical fitness for the practice of yoga
- Correlation between the physical and the energetic structure of the human body
- The art of teaching, how to plan a yoga class, manage the group, create the necessary sacred space, the voice and the energetic presence of the teaching
- Ethical marketing
This Yoga Teacher Training Course 200hr includes
- More than 200 hours of course (including 30 hours of practice as assistant)
- Paper course manual and other video material
- Material kit needed to hold a Yoga course: music, video, etc.
- Certification Yoga Alliance RYS 200 with possiblity to continue the academy upgrating to RYS 500 with the following RYS 300: 200hr Tantra TTC + 100hr Advance Tantra TTC
Location and food
Mazunte is a beloved traveler’s hub, home to a large conscious community. Natural beauty, tropical Mexican charm and a lively cultural scene attract visitors from around the world, including many musicians, artists, healers and yogis.
Only the training: early bird price before September 20th 2021: 1990€
2490€ after Sep 20th
Because of many different requests, we decided to give you the option to book your own room choosing between a variety of different accommodations that the town offer for all the budgets.
We also offer 2 veg meals a day for those who want (to be booked separately).
Contact us for all your inquiry.
Payments and refunds
Read all the informations about how to book your place and the cancellations policies here
Policies and guidelines
Read carefully our policies and guidelines for this TTC here
For any inquires write us