January 9th to February 4th 2023 – Mazunte, Mexico
September 11th to October 7th 2023 – Nardò, Italy
Would you like to become a Tantra facilitator and be able to host workshops and retreats around the world?
Would you like to coach others in their journey through conscious sexuality and spiritual development?
Do you feel the call to really dive deep into the magic of Tantra but you never found authentic teachings in the multitude of modern courses?
This life-changing Tantra Teacher Training Course 200hr will take you on a journey through Traditional Tantra with modern approaches, a perfect blend of Kashmir Shaivism, non-dual Tantra, Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, Taoist Tantrism together with modern sexology and psychology.
Over four intensive weeks, this training will be a profound personal transformation. It will also prepare you to powerfully support others in the amazing journey of conscious sexuality and conscious relationships. As a Tantra TTC graduate, you will be fully equipped to host tantra workshops around the world.
A Tantrik Couple
Be initiated in the tantric path from both a man and a woman who teach from deep personal experience.
Learn all the elements to become a fully empowered tantrika.
Transform into the best version of yourself and support others in their spiritual journey.
Studies and practices in Classical Tantra
• Kundalini Shakti: the fundamental force of your being. Learning different techniques to master the capability of awakening and channeling this powerful energy through advanced hatha yoga, pranayama, bandha, mudras, etc.
• Deepening your knowledge and practice on the chakras: bija mantras and the use of related elements…
• Mantra and Yantra: using the keys of the tantric way for the awakening of the consciousness.
• Learn the pillars of the ancient Tantric philosophy and practice:
Kashmir Shaivism practices from the Vijnanabhairavatantra, Shiva Sutra, Spandakarika, Tantraloka and other texts. The Tattvas, a journey through the resorption toward the Source using elements, senses etc., tantric Buddhism and Taoism.
• Shiva and Shakti: studies of the polarities and their tendencies.
• Tantric rituals: deep understanding and practice of all the elements of this powerful path.
• Sacred approach to sexuality, transforming love-making into a true spiritual path.
• Mastering the art of sublimation and transmutation of sexual energy to higher chakras for spiritual development.
• Reach a perfect mastering of sexual energy for your spiritual evolution: with a modern sexological. approach, learn how to unleash your full sexual potential, real fuel to bring in any area of your life.
• Become more aware of your sexuality, release blockages, learn how to open completely to deep intimacy without fear, release traumas and unhealthy memories, transform disempowering beliefs around sexuality and social conditioning.
• Systemic Family Constellations: discovering underlying family bonds and patterns that have been carried unconsciously over several generations. A process that has the power to shift generations of suffering and unhappiness.
• Body anatomy and pelvic floor health.
• Touch and awareness: learn how to give yoni massage and lingam massage.
• Shakti group and Vira group: separate practices for women and men, initiation into spiritual femininity and masculinity, rites of passage.
• How to build the most amazing tantric relationship, consecrating your love to personal growth and spiritual evolution.
• If you are single: how to attract the right partner and experience a healthy, harmonious relationship.
Learn how to teach Tantra workshops and coach others
• During the Tantra Teacher training you will go through our world-famous workshops: “The Art of Sacred Intimacy” and “The Tantric Relationship” and you will gain experience to teach The Light of Tantra Method™ around the world.
• You will receive a deep understanding of the Tantra philosophy and you will practice intensively a variety of tantric techniques to be able to coach and support other persons in this path.
• The art of teaching: you will receive all the elements and support to become a compelling teacher. This includes communication skills, holding space for students, emotional control, boundaries, ethics and behaviors.
What do you need to participate?
• A true commitment to learning and motivation to become a tantra teacher.
• You must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
• A certain degree of open-mindedness is needed to practice all the exercises in this Tantra Teacher training. However, there will be no explicit sexual demonstrations and we are committed to providing a safe container for men and women, with reciprocal respect and clear boundaries.
- 7AM to 8AM: morning meditation
- 8AM to 10AM: tantric hatha yoga practice
- 10AM to 2PM: long break to eat, rest, enjoy the beach and study.
- 2PM to 8PM: lectures and practices on Tantra
Locations and food
Villa La Loggia – Nardò, Lecce
Practice in the beautiful space of an ancient historical villa, with an amazing garden and rooftop terrace. Excursions to beautiful seaside locations, with the emerald green Mediterranean Sea, white beaches, amazing marine reserve together with the neighboring balsamic pine tree forest where you can rest on a hammock, enjoy the sea breeze. Visit the breath-taking towns of Salento like Nardò, Gallipoli and Lecce. Historical places full of charm, culture, history and scenic views of original baroque monuments, churches and castles. Simply amazing! Enjoy delicious vegetarian Italian food prepared daily with fresh organic ingredients from local farms.
Mitotecali, Mazunte, Oaxaca
Mitotecali is a beautiful cultural center in the heart of Mazunte, the magical village on the coast of Oaxaca, a place that gathers a mixture of different people from all over the world with its natural beauty, tropical beaches, good food, building over the years a large and vibrant conscious community. The hall is in the center of the village a bit up the hill, it’s quiet and has a beautiful view.
Wondering if you are ready for this journey?
Take this simple quiz to understand if this TTC is suitable for you Click here
- Do you want to find out more if you are ready for such an intense and profound experience?
- Do you want to know more about the course contents, program and details?
As a second step we invite you to have a talk with us in a personal call, we will be delighted to help you understand if this path is exactly what you need right now.
It is important to get to know each other before embarking on such a journey, to understand what your values are, your strengths and your challenges, what you expect and to understand how we can best support you.
Schedule a half an hour free call with us, without any commitment, let’s talk and get to know each other.
January 9th to February 4th, 2023 – Mitotecali, Mazunte – Mexico
Regular price only for the training (no food and accommodation) until January 2nd, 2022:
To book is required a deposit of 500$
Because of many different requests, we decided to give you the option to book your own accommodations that the town offer for all the budgets, be aware that January is a very high season so book your place in advance.
September 11th to October 7th, 2023 – Nardò, Italy
All the packages include 2 vegetarian organic meals daily.
Super early bird prices until March 11th, 2023:
Room dorm 4 beds shared bath (this room is only for women): 3270€
Room 2/3-bed shared bath: 3690€
Room 2/3-bed private bath: 3890€
Private room with bath: 4530€
To book is required a deposit of 500$
Contact us for all your inquiry.
Payments and Refund
Read all the information about how to book your place and the cancellation policies here.
Policies and Guidelines
Read carefully our policies and guidelines for this TTC here.
What’s included in this Tantra Teacher Training
• More than 200 hours of course (including 30 hours of practice as an assistant).
• The course is guided by the Expert’s Masters registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 Amita Helga Albini and Marco Kailash Nath E-RYT 500, and Michail Chatzopoulos RYT 500.
• Paper course manual and other video material.
• Material kit needed to hold a Tantra course: music, video, etc.
• Certification Yoga Alliance RYS 200 with the possibility to extend to an RYS 300 with the 100hr Advanced Tantra TTC or RYS 500 if you have done our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course.
What’s not included
• Flights and other transportations.