Tantra offers a method of spiritual evolution through partnership. It is a path which helps us to work through deep rooted issues instead of allowing them to stay hidden, which treats our sexuality as a valuable source of truth and a tool for our growth…
TANTRA 1 “From Sex to Ecstasy”
This workshop is designed to provide the individual with an understanding of the basic fundamental elements of Tantra and tools with which they can begin to practice.
Tantra is not limited to the sexual practice, but encompasses it, allowing for an integration of sexuality in the personal and spiritual evolution rather than letting it remain stagnant and stuck, the only place where we continually remain at the same level, while we develop and grow in every other.
Sexual energy is the base energy which fuels the whole being’s functioning; the creative capacity, the intellectual prowess, the affective potential, the will power, even spiritual aspiration, all derive from this initial, primary force.
Tantra contains a methodology for the conservation and optimum utilization of this basic energy.
The teachings are scientific and practical with an emphasis on real world application. The background is metaphysical and in keeping with ancient Yogic Philosophy.
There will be no nudity, or explicit exemplifications
All exercises will be geared toward emotional connection and building energetic sensitivity. The essence of the teachings is a method of channeling this otherwise undirected and sometimes misguided energy and using it for achieving greater potential. Emphasis is also placed on re-evaluating relationship, and replacing the idea of sexuality as a method of simply gaining pleasure with a method for connecting deeply and reaching higher states of consciousness.
This workshop will be dedicated to the fundamentals necessary to begin the practice and includes:
- What is Tantra, a historical understanding
- Introduction into an understanding of Chakras, Polarity
- Brachmacharya, the philosophical basis
- The practice of Sublimation, Transmutation and channeling of the sexual energy
- Practice of hata-yoga: asanas for sexual practice
- The difference between orgasm and ejaculation
- Explanation of the curves of pleasure
- Forms of retention and methods of practice
- Types of orgasm in women
- Training of the vaginal muscles and the ancient practice of yoni jade egg
- Tantric massage: how to unlock G-spot
- Unleash women sexuality to unfold her full potential in life
- How to reach whole body orgasm that leads to ecstasy
- How to use sexuality to reach realization of the Self
January 18/19th 2020 Hotel Arigalan, Mazunte – Mexico
February 22/23th 2020 Hotel Arigalan, Mazunte – Mexico
Places are limites! Book now to get your early bird discount!
TANTRA 2 “The Tantric Relationship”
Getting rid of old limiting patterns and open up to a healthy -way of being together?
How to integrate spirituality and life as a couple?
Build and maintain a deep love relationship, harmonious and vital at the same time is certainly one of the greatest challenges in the modern era. This seminar provides the tools to create a solid foundation for the couple and thus sustain the relationship.
A path which will include:
- Man and woman: understanding in diversity
- Animus-Anima: the feminine and the masculine inside us
- Transfiguration: go beyond the physical aspect, the profound vision of the Divine in the other
- Shiva and Shakti: the archetypes of Tantra
- Introduction to tantric rituals
- Polarity: keep the fire of passion turned on into long-term relationships
- True love: unconditional love
- Communication skills for deep understanding
- Understand and overcome bad behavioral habits in the relationship
- The recipe to make a relationship functional and harmonious: expectations, compromise, forgiveness, separation, abandonment, love
…and much more.
After exploring the mysteries of tantric sexuality in Tantra 1 workshop “From Sex to Ecstasy”, this new Tantra 2 “The tantric relationship”, proposes a path of understanding the intricate subject of a couple’s relationship, going to explore the relationship from a new perspective.
Open to everyone, couples or singles.